The information contained herein is provided for informational and educational purposes only, and nothing contained on the FMDQ OTC PLC (“FMDQ”) Website should be construed as investment advice, either on behalf of a particular security or an overall investment strategy. Advice from a securities professional is therefore strongly advised.
All information contained herein is obtained by FMDQ from sources believed by FMDQ to be accurate and reliable. However, FMDQ is not responsible for any content published or posted on the Website, including but not limited to any content that is considered illegal, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, or obscene. Further, neither FMDQ nor the Information Providers are responsible for any inaccurate postings, comments, or information on the Website, whether posted or caused by users, employees, equipment, programming, or conduct of users, online or offline. The Website may contain information on various finance and accounting issues, securities and securities markets (collectively, “Financial Content”); however there is no guarantee that any information on these matters is true, correct, or precise. All information, including but not limited to financial content, is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. FMDQ and the information providers make no representations and disclaim all express, implied, and statutory warranties of any kind to user and/or any third party, including warranties as to accuracy, timeliness, completeness, merchantability, or fitness for any particular purpose.
Investment related advice and comments presented on the Website are solely those of the individuals or entities who published them. They do not in any way represent the opinions of FMDQ on whether to engage in any specific investing decision. Use caution as you read through information posted on the Website and when engaging other users.
The Website is not a forum to register a formal regulatory complaint. If you have a specific complaint about the trading of a security, a broker-dealer, or registered representative, please register your complaint with an appropriate regulatory entity.
Neither FMDQ nor any information provider(s) shall have any liability in tort, contract, or otherwise (and as permitted by law, product liability), to any user and/or any third party. Neither FMDQ nor any information provider(s) shall under any circumstance be liable to any user (and/or any third party) for any lost profits or lost opportunity, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, or punitive damages whatsoever, even if FMDQ has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Trademarks – Notice of Service/Trademark Rights
The trademarks, service marks and logos (collectively, the “Marks”) used on the FMDQ OTC PLC (“FMDQ”) Website are registered and unregistered trademarks and/or service marks owned by FMDQ in Nigeria and certain other countries throughout the world. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, any license or right to use any of the Marks without the written permission of FMDQ. Any misuse of the Marks or any Content, except as provided in this statement, is strictly prohibited and may violate trademark laws. Other brands or product names used on the website are trademarks and/or service marks of their respective owners, should be treated as such.
User Generated Content Disclaimer: Submissions Including Comments, Reader Reviews and More
This User Generated Content Agreement and Disclaimer (“User Content Agreement”) represents your legally binding agreement with FMDQ PLC (“FMDQ”) regarding your submission (and FMDQ’s display and distribution) of content to, and usage of, the Website via certain technology, functionality and/or features we make available to you so you can upload, post, and view such content for display on the Website (collectively, the “User Generated Content Submission Features” or “UGC”). This Agreement applies regardless of what type of device you use to view or submit UGC to the Website.
When you submit UGC, or by using or attempting to use the UGCs, you are signifying your agreement with and acceptance of all terms and conditions of this User Content Agreement. FMDQ has the right to change the terms and conditions of this User Content Agreement at any time. If you do not agree with all the terms and conditions of this User Content Agreement at any time, including, without limitation, those times when we make changes, do not use, do not attempt to use, and immediately discontinue your use of, the User Generated Content Submission Features; these actions represent an agreement to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this User Content Agreement, including, without limitation, any changes we have made.
Acceptance of this User Content Agreement signifies a willingness to abide by the following code of conduct:
- ▪You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish on to the Website any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material.
- ▪You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other users, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or “spam.”
- ▪You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Like any community, the online conversation flourishes only when our users feel welcome and safe. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Website.
- ▪In a community full of opinions and preferences, people always disagree. FMDQ encourages active discussions and welcomes heated debate, but personal attacks are a direct violation of this User Content Agreement and are grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Website.
- ▪You agree to disclose all personal affiliations to companies and holdings in securities when submitting any related UGC.
- ▪You agree not to attempt to manipulate the price of a security. Intentionally concealing a position in a security and/or presenting false or misleading statements in order to manipulate a stock price will not be tolerated. If FMDQ determines that you are engaging in any suspicious activity, FMDQ reserves the right to terminate your access to all or part of the Website immediately and, if deemed appropriate by FMDQ in its sole discretion, notify any relevant government or regulatory authorities.
- ▪You acknowledge that any UGC you upload to the Website (including but not limited to comments, forum messages, reviews, text, video, audio and photographs, as well as computer code and applications) may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and/or displayed by FMDQ and you waive any rights you may have in having the UGC altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you.
- ▪You grant FMDQ a perpetual, non-exclusive, world-wide, royalty free, sub-licensable license to all of your UGC, which includes without limitation the right for FMDQ or any third party it designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, including any UGC posted on or to the Website through a third party.