Subscribe to e-Knowledge
For access to e-Knowledge you can become an Affiliate Member (Standard) of FMDQ in three easy steps:
1. Complete the Membership Application Form for Affiliate Member (Standard) and execute the membership Agreement.
2. Pay the relevant Subscription fee
3. Send soft copies of the complete subscription requirements to the Member Regulation Group at email@example.com. Physical copies should be sent to:
Member Regulation Group
FMDQ OTC Securities Exchange,
35, Idowu Taylor Street,
Subscribe to FMDQ Fixings (Real-Time and/or Historical)
Access FMDQ Fixings, under the e-Benchmarks sub-module in four simple steps:
1. Complete the FMDQ e-Markets Portal Subscription Order Form.
2. Execute the FMDQ e-Markets Portal Subscription Agreement.
3. Pay the relevant subscription fee.
4. Send executed copies of the subscription requirements to the Business Origination Group at firstname.lastname@example.org
Once the subscription requirements have been confirmed complete, a profile will be created for your user(s) to access the information.
Data Use Undertaking
In accessing the data and information provided via this portal, you agree that you will not, without the prior written consent of the Exchange, sell, licence, sub-licence, distribute, lease or otherwise transfer or allow the transfer of the data or information, or any backup copy, to third parties, or use the data and information in any manner inconsistent with the rights granted by way of the aforesaid access.
Where the data or information is disseminated, or used in a manner that is prohibited, FMDQ OTC PLC reserves the right to penalise erring entities in line with provisions laid down in its rules.